- 40,000 – 120,000*
The Business Development Manager will be joining an excellent multi-channel communications provider with multiple services across its portfolio. The role will see this individual be responsible for;
- Growing the portfolio of the company brand across Central Florida.
- Building and maximizing client relationships for both current and prospective clients
- Have the confidence to up-sell and maximize opportunities
- Understanding and working with clients in order to maximize ROI
- Have extensive knowledge of the companies variety of services including all digital content, marketing, web development, print, and other additional services
We are looking for someone who is proven in offering 100% new business success and is driven. The candidate will be results-orientated and will strive to consistently provide growth to the client portfolio through up-selling and prospecting of clients on a daily basis.
The Successful Applicant
- A Business Development Manager who can deliver new business success surrounded around the full sales cycle
- A tenacious and hard-working candidate with the passion for the communications or Business Services industry
- The ability to work above and beyond set targets and consistently grow the company brand
- The ability to set your own daily routine surrounded around set targets and be able to showcase proven results to the sales team
*If hired, you will be employed as an Independent Contractor, and you will be paid a generous commission up to 40% on all closed sales. You must be comfortable with working as an Independent Contractor and working on straight commissions.
Skills / Qualifications Required:
- Minimum of an Associates Degree.
- 1 year Outside Sales experience.
- Must be money-motivated.
- Must have a desire to succeed.
- Must work well with minimal supervision.
- Must be organized and ethical.
- Presentable and dynamic.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ambitious, challenger, self-motivated.