- 40,000 – 120,000*
The Business Development Manager will join an excellent multi-channel communications provider with multiple services across its portfolio. The role will see this individual be responsible for;
- Growing the company brand portfolio across Dallas / Fort Worth Texas metros.
- Building and maximizing client relationships for both current and prospective clients
- Have the confidence to up-sell and maximize opportunities
- Understanding and working with clients to maximize ROI
- Have extensive knowledge of the company’s variety of services, including all digital content, marketing, web development, print, and other additional services
We are looking for someone who is proven in offering 100% new business success and is driven. The candidate will be results-orientated and will strive to consistently provide growth to the client portfolio through up-selling and prospecting of clients daily.
The Successful Applicant
- A Business Development Manager who can deliver new business success surrounded around the full sales cycle
- A tenacious and hard-working candidate with a passion for the communications or Business Services industry
- The ability to work above and beyond set targets and consistently grow the company brand
- The ability to set your daily routine surrounded by set targets and be able to showcase proven results to the sales team
*If hired, you will be employed as an Independent Contractor and be paid a generous commission of up to 40% on all closed sales. You must be comfortable working as an Independent Contractor and on straight commissions.
Skills / Qualifications Required:
- Minimum of an Associate Degree.
- 1 year of Outside Sales experience.
- Must be money-motivated.
- Must have a desire to succeed.
- Must work well with minimal supervision.
- Must be organized and ethical.
- Presentable and dynamic.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ambitious, challenger, self-motivated.