PLEASE – LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. THIS IS NOT A FULL-TIME POSITION.
Looking for talented PHP/CSS/HTML/MySQL developers to continue to build our worldwide presence with clients ranging from automotive to education clients in the USA. We are looking for someone who can use our existing classes and frameworks to integrate into our way of doing things in PHP/HTML to assist our senior programmers with various programming tasks. This will be a part-time position for a developer working remotely or in our offices in Springfield MO. We’re looking for someone independent, motivated, and reliable. You will be required to sign an NDA. Please, NO recruiters or agencies, you will be ignored. Preferred Skills:
- 3+ years of HTML, including some experience with HTML5
- 2+ years of PHP, object-oriented PHP5.
- 2+ years MYSQL
- 1+ Basic CSS skills
You should be able to:
- Use an existing class to build code using this class for logins, database transactions, and mailers to connect with various services.
- Take a CSV file, clean and import the data into a MySQL database quickly
- Take an existing site done in PHP and convert/manipulate it to a new project spec, while still using/building on the classes in the system for time/cost savings.
- Understand that existing code can be reused and built on to make sure projects are profitable and not be hung up about “doing things differently” just to stroke your own ego. – Tell the differences between how IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, FF, Opera, Safari, and Chrome render and some of the pitfalls to watch out for.
- Work with SVN, SFTP, and SSH Tunneling to connect with our servers. (this is not critical, but desirable)
- Communicate with our project manager using Skype to work on scheduling and project specifications.
Questions? Please contact us.