Unveiled Music

About

Unveiled Music – Have you ever known someone who has an amazing voice or someone who is just fantastic at playing instruments? But they haven’t had a platform to be heard?

We are a place that only caters to undiscovered artists with original music who want to be heard. A place where we are stronger together as one original voice, one original song, one original mission; to remove the veil off of your talent, your music, your song, because WE…HEAR…YOU.

Have you ever known someone who has an amazing voice or someone who is just fantastic at playing instruments? But they haven’t had a platform to be heard?

91% of music artists across the world are actually considered undiscovered.  And the other 9% goes to all those popular music artist like Beyoncé or The Weekend.

But that 91% is veiled to the people who haven’t had their chance to be heard. The people who keep that veil over their head because they haven’t had their chance.

With the vast amounts of artist vying for the attention of record labels and media it makes the choices much more difficult for industry professions. Your music is swimming in a vast sea of artists of all scales of talent. Yes there is social media but music is such a wide category and the chances are slim with everyone yelling.

Did you know that 52% of all music on Facebook is people who have already been discovered; 65% on Twitter, and 48% on YouTube, respectively. And there are millions of videos related to music posted on those social media sites each day. So how could anyone expect to be heard? Pure luck?

That’s where Unveiled Music starts… We are a place that only caters to undiscovered artists with original music who want to be heard. A place where we are stronger together as one original voice, one original song, one original mission; to remove the veil off of your talent, your music, your song, because WE…HEAR…YOU.

WEBSITE

www.UnveiledMusic.com

CLIENT

Unveiled Music

SERVICES

Creative, Web Design, Mobile Development, Social Strategy, SEO, Search, Web Hosting, eCommerce, Risk & Technology Management